Niranam Diocese to organize Family Conference on September 10, 2011

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2011
      Thiruvalla: The diocese of Niranam will organize a Family Conference on
      September 10 at St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Cathedral, Kavumbhagam, Thiruvalla. This will be the first ever family conference of the diocese. Perhaps, this is the first time, a diocese within Kerala is organizing a diocesan family conference.

      Preparations are going on under the leadership the diocesan Metropolitan Mor Coorilos Geevarghese and Rev. Fr. Matthew Philip, the diocesan Secretary, for the successful organization of the family get together and retreat.

      Catholicos His Beatitude Aboon Mor Baselius Thomas I, will formally inaugurate the family conference at 10 am on September 10, 2011. The retreat and counseling sessions will be led by the well known "Dhyana Guru" of our Church, Mor Philexinos Zacharias, Metropolitan of Malabar diocese and His Eminence's team.

      The registration for the conference has already commenced and some 300 families have already registered. Please do pray for the Family Conference.