Email of Very Rev. Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil is hacked, please ignore the fund request emails.

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2011
      Email ID <moolelachen@...> of Very Rev. Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil's is hacked and the following email is sending to his contacts by the hackers.

      Please ignore the following email form his email ID.

      SOCM Moderators

      Hope you get this on time, I made a trip to Aberdeen, Scotland and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and credit cards in it. The embassy is willing to help by letting me fly without my passport, I just have to pay for a ticket and settle Hotel bills. Unfortunately for me, I can't have access to funds without my credit card, I've made contact with my bank but they need more time to come up with a new one. I was thinking of asking you to lend me some quick funds that I can give back as soon as I get in. I really need to be on the next available flight. Western Union transfer is the best option to send money to me. Let me know if you need my details(Full names/location) to make the transfer. You can reach me via email or the hotel's desk phone the numbers are, +447031804805 or +447031804806.
      I await your response.... Dr.Kuriakose