Re: St. Paul's Mission Chapel Consecration in Bihar: An unforgettabl

  • Anoop Mani
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2011
      Respected moderators,

      It is no doubt that St. Pauls mission of India is doing a wonderful job in spreading the gospel of our Lord and our God Jesus Christ. The question araised by the unknown person should be discussed in a wider aspect. I think we must ask the question to ourselves that what each of us are doing to spread the Gospel before critisizing the church authorities. If we are able to introduce Jesus Christ to those who are less aware of our Him it is good. But the most important question is are we able to lead a real christian life so that others can be attracted to the Gospel watching our life. The problem is that we are not ready to change our attitudes. For us we are very clever enough, we will drink, smoke, accept bribe, do corruption, whatever we want to do to increase our wealth, to make our life secure etc,etc and leave the duty of spreading gospel to other less clever people. Before start critisizing let us look into ourselves.

      Anoop