Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1364 , Aug 2, 2011
      "The Lord has assigned the Spirit His proper place; why should we forsake it to invent another place? He is always described as united with the Godhead; why should He be deprived of His glory? We hear His name in the creed, at saving baptism, in the working of miracles. He takes up His abode in the saints; He bestows grace on the obedient. No gift can be bestowed on creation unless the Holy Spirit gives it; not even a single word can be spoken in defense of Christ unless the Holy Spirit inspires it - as we have learned in the Gospels from our Lord and Saviour (Mt. 10:19-20)."

      St. Basil the Great.

      "But concerning brotherly love you have no need that I should write to you, for you yourselves are taught by God to love one another;" 1 Thessalonians 4:9
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1364 of 1364 , Apr 13 7:29 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Persistently suffer hardships in order to avoid the hardship of vain sufferings."

           St. Gregory of Sinai.

        "Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord! Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore! Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth."  Psalm 105:3-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.