Dallas St. Ignatious JSO Church website

  • Chev. Thomas Abraham
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3 12:29 AM
      Dear Moderator,

      Two days back I visited the website of Dallas St. Ignatious JSO Church, which had given the translated work of Malankara Malpan Korooso Dasroro Dr. Curian Corepiscopa, Kaniamparambil. To my surprise, the site was listed as an "attack site" by Mozilla Firefox web browser, which means the site is distributing viruses trojan/worms to those who access the site. I think the webmaster of the site is not aware of this, and I looked for a contact e-mail in the site to inform them the matter. However, since there is no e-mail contacts are given there, I request you to kindly publish this, so that some of the Church members will take a note of it and inform the concerned people to correct the situation.

      Regards & Best wishes,

      ----
      Chev. Thomas Abraham - Bahrain
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11 10:59 AM
        All

        We are under tragen attack for some time now. The web site admin has been notified, and soon it will be fixed.

        Sorry for the inconvenience

        Regards
        Paul
        901