Re: St. Paul's Mission Chapel Consecration in Bihar: An unforgettable experience"

  • Anonymous
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
      It is certainly refreshing to read articles like this from our church. Amidst ongoing politics within our communities, these messages remind us of the essence of Christianity.

      From my experience, one common question that I hear from the youth is "what is our church doing to spread the Gospel"? They ask this because all they see is a gospel of division and lukewarm Christianity. St. Paul's mission helps to find an answer and example of missionary work within our Syriac Orthodox Church.

      As with any missionary wing of a Church, I hope and pray that our Syriac Orthodox tradition is upheld and spread to those who long to hear the true Gospel and richness of Orthodoxy.

      -Anonymous