Oh.. Morth Mariam Yoldath Aloho (Mother Of God) Pray For Us

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2011
      shlom lekh bthoolto maryam. malyath taiybootho.
      moran `amekh.
      mbarakhto at bneshey wambarakhoo feero dabkarsekh yeshu`,
      o qadeeshto maryam
      yoldath aloho
      saloy hlofain hatoyeh hosho wabsho'ath mawtan.
      Amin.

      We confer her first position before all apostles and saints but not equal to GOD for creation shall never equal the creator. We adore, venerate and honor her as first among saints but we do not worship her. Worship belongs to GOD alone. It was her unqualified submission, unmatched devotion to the ultimate will of GOD and active participation in the redemptive plan that merited her the first position before all saints. For this reason, we commemorate her day of departing (Soonoyo), not the day of birth, as the feast of the Church on August 15.

      Let us prepare ourself to commemorate her Soonoyo

      Oh.. Morth Mariam Yoldath Aloho (Mother Of God)Pray For Us