Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Jul 29, 2011
      Today with Jesus

      “Anyone who is thirsty may come to me! ……… Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.”(John 7:37,38)

      Believe in Jesus, as savior is the only way to be drenched in the spirit of living water of eternity.

      One who has Christ in him/her is an eternal bliss to others. The spirit of Jesus directs all the words, actions and thoughts. The world still exits due to these kinds of people. They bear the fruits of Holy Spirit in their day-to-day life in action. The fruits are” love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control.”(Galatians 5; 22,23) We can measure a person by the fruits they produce or transmit in their life. The world we live is very dangerous with innumerable fake, quack, and Hippocratic callers of lord, lord, and lord. We should discern each Christian not by their words but by their life.

      106 year old Paulose still read 4 news papers with out spectacles, never gets provoked in any circumstances and never gets angry. He
      is the most respected person in his village and the church. Each of his children competes with each other for his stay in their homes. When I had a visit him in my India trip I got lost in his presence and never wanted to come out from his presence. I have been observing almost all the qualities of Holy Spirit in him for the last 25 years. Truly thirst and hunger will not dare to enter in the room of this kind of people. But rivers of living water flow from this kind of species.

      Prayer

      Jesus, we come to you for quench for our thirst for eternity and Holy Spirit. We believe in you as our savior. Let your free gift of Holy Spirit abide in us. Let us be the rivers of living water ever flowing to fulfill the thirst of all the human beings. Let us be the joy to others. We pray for long life to 106 year Paulose and like people.
      All we ask in the name of Jesus. Amen

      Paulose Aachen
      Toronto Saturday
      30 July 2011.