Metropolitan Hierotheos of Nafpaktos

  • Mark Sedrak
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2011
      God did not create death, but death has inserted itself into nature, as a fruit of man's sin and his withdrawal from God. There is death of the body and death of the soul. Death of the soul is the removal of the grace of God from the soul, and death of the body is the separation of the soul from the body.

      Metropolitan Hierotheos of Nafpaktos
    • The Orthodox Bookstore
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2016
        The highest aim of man is to attain knowledge of God, for this is his salvation. Naturally when we say 'knowledge of God' we do not mean knowledge in the head, but 'communion in being.' That is. knowledge of God is communion with God.

        Metropolitan Hierotheos of Nafpaktos, Orthodox Psychotherapy
        Be sure to join The Orthodox Bookstore on the following platforms!