H.B Catholicose Baselious Thomas I celebrated 83rd Birthday at Patriarchal Centre, Puthencuriz.

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 9:43 AM
      PUTHENCURIZ: H.B Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas I celebrated 83rd Birthday at Mor Athanasious Cathedral, Puthencuriz. Honorable excise Minister of the state K. Babu delivered the key note address during the birthday celebration meeting. He added that tireless working of H.B has taken Syrian Orthodox Church in India to new heights. H.G Joseph Mor Gregorious Presided over the meeting in which H.B Bava cut the cake. H.G Abraham Mor Severious, H.E Kuriakose Mor Severious, H.G Yuhanon Mor Milithiose, H.G Kuriakose Mor Theophilose, H.G Geevarghese Mor Coorilose, H.G Mathews Mor Thevodosious, H.G Mathews Mor Aprem, H.G Kuriakose Mor Evaniose, H.G Elias Mor Athanasious, H.G Kuriakose Mor Climmis, H.G Markose Mor Chrisostomose, H.G Sakaria Mor Philexinose, H.G Geevarghese Mor Bernabas, Very. Rev. Mulayirikkal Benyamin Remban, Baritho Briro Dr. D. Babu Paul,UDF Convenor P.P Thankachan, K.P Danapalan M.P, P.C Chacko M.P, M.LA V. P Sajeendran, M.L.A Benny Behnan, M.L.A Joseph Vazhakkan, M.L.A Anwar Sadath, M.L.A Saju Paul, Ex. MLA M.M Jacob, Ex. MLA Babu Paul, hundreds of Priests & Sisters were present for the function. Honorable Chief Minister Oommen Chandy, Opposition leader V. S Achuthananthan, Pinarayi Vijayan, Minister T. M Jacob and other prominent personalities wished H.B Bava over phone.

      Photos
      https://picasaweb.google.com/editor.msv/BAva_Bday?authkey=Gv1sRgCPesnav3vZbo7QE