Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1879 , Jul 13, 2011
      "God is an almighty power over all material worlds. More than that, He is a most wonderful, most merciful, and most just power over the spiritual world -- that is, the world of angels and men. In His hands are all spirits, their peace and blessedness, as well as the anguish and torments of evil spirits and evil men."

      St. John of Kronstadt.

      "By faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the age, because she judged Him faithful who had promised." Hebrews 11:11
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1879 of 1879 , May 23 5:51 PM
        Rejoice! Christ is Risen!

        "It is patience that reveals every grace to you, and it is through patience that the saints received all that was promised to them."

        St. Pachomius the Great, Pachomian Koinonia III.

        "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world-the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life-is not of the Father but is of the world. And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever."  1 John 2:15-17

        The Bible reading for the 16th of Bashans, May 24, is:
        1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, 2 as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. 3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. 4 I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do. 5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was. 6 I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word. 7 Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You. 8 For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me. 9 I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours. (John 17:1-9)
        Commemoration of St. John The Evangelist.

        The Bible reading for the 17th of Bashans, May 25, is: Luke 24:36-53
        The Feast of Ascension!
        Departure of St. Epiphanius, Bishop of Cyprus.

        Prayer Requests:

        Anthony C. - Heart surgery on 5/25 (valve replacement and bypass). Also, his wife for comfort.
        I. Tadros - Broken ankle, awaiting surgery.
        C's uncle - Stage 4 cancer.
        Sam - Drugs Addiction.
        B.E.
        The Helmi family.
        Yaga - Cancer.
        Robert - 8-month-old infant with a rare kidney disease.
        Faith and family - Healing and guidance
        Ricardo F. - Serious Health issues
        Thomas, Matthew, Irene and Ayman M.
        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        AA and her kids
        MB
        Emad
        Brienne B. - Dealing with a serious illness
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.
        Mary - Illness