Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1348 , Jul 12, 2011
      "He who forbids his lips to gossip (to speak much) preserves his heart from passions. He who preserves his heart from passions, sees God every hour."

      Monks Callistus and Ignatius.
      "If you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same." Luke 6:33
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1348 of 1348 , Mar 11 6:46 PM

        "'God's love for men brings it about that salvation and fervor come to us in proportion to the haste each of us makes to be renewed in the fruits of the Spirit, to awaken from the slumber of negligence, to be cleansed of the filth of indifference and of the sluggishness of worldly thoughts, and in proportion to the heat of the flame of our continuous recitation [prayer] night and day."

           St. Theodore.

        "Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering."  Colossians 3:12

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.