Catholicos demands the reopening of all the closed Churches in Malankara

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2011
    Neerammukal: Catholicos Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas I demands the reopening of all the losed cchurches in Malankara, while inaugurating the 52nd All Malankara Prayer Meet organized by the "Anthiocian Vishwasa Samrakshana Samithi" at St Peters & St Pauls JSO Church, Neerammukal. Catholicos has pointed out the peaceful approach church has taken in Malabar region in the earlier years and requested Methran Kakshi to follow the same path for the remaining closed churches. HisBeatitude also pointed that, it will lead to a peaceful co existence of both churches in Malankara. AVSS President Mor Athanasious Alias, Mor Evanious Mathews , Very Rev Peter Velamparambil, Very Rev Thomas Panachiyil Cor Episcopas, Rev Fr Jacob Kodiyattu, Rev Fr Vargheese Panachiyil, Rev Fr Raju Kolapurathu, Rev Fr John Punnamattom, Chev Ummachan Venkidathu, Chev Dr K. C Rajan, Adv Georgekutty Abhraham, Chev Moncy Vavachan, Benny M Thomas, Baby Vargheese, Trustee C. O Abrahm, Paul Padipurackal & Aji Jacob spoke on the occassion.