Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1375 , Jul 7, 2011
      "When you are slandered, and therefore grow disturbed and sick at heart, it shows that pride is in you, and that it must be wounded and driven out by outward dishonour. Therefore do not be irritated by derision, and do not bear malice against those who hate you and slander you, but love them as your physicians, whom God has sent you to instruct you and to teach you humility, and pray to God for them."

      St. John of Kronstadt.

      "Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life." Galatians 6:7-8
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1375 of 1375 , Apr 28

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "When the heart is occupied with worldly things, especially superfluous ones, it forsakes the Lord - the Source of life and peace - and is therefore deprived of life and tranquility, of light and strength; but when it repents of its care for vain things, and wholly turns from corruptible things to the incorruptible God, then the fountain of living water again begins to flow into it, and peace, tranquility, light, strength, and boldness before God and man one more dwell within it. We must live wisely."

           St. John of Kronstadt.

        "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my namn."  Psalm 91:14

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.