Udayagiri Seminary - Syriac research institute???

  • Baby John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 12:00 AM
      Dear Moderator / Members

      What happened to our Udayagiri Seminary's ambitions to become a Syriac
      research institute? I know the money was collected and the buildings were expanded, but not sure there has been any meaningful movement in that direction.

      Can anyone check with seminary and update for the interest of the community?

      In Christ
      Baby John