Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1416 , Jul 6 6:44 PM
      "It is one thing to criticize someone and another to be fought against with regard to criticism. To criticize is a great passion, but to be fought against and to fight back -- this is the cause of crowns."

      Elder Ephraim of Philotheou Mount Athos.

      "The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree, He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Those who are planted in the house of the Lord Shall flourish in the courts of our God." Psalms 92:12-13
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1416 of 1416 , Jun 24

        An old man once said, "When a man said to his companion, 'Forgive me,' and at the same time humbles himself, the devils are perplexed."

           The Paradise of the Holy Fathers.

        "For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's."  1 Corinthians 6:20

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith