Re: IOC Catholicose: Politican or a Spiritual Leader ?

  • Jomon Varghese
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2011
      Dear Abraham

      I am wondering how silly is this so called largest media tycoon in Malayalam by taking interivews with such unimportant persons. When the interviewer points to Christian values, the response is peppered with "pakshe." Community is above Christ and so is his position. Its shows his helplessness. Even if a saint were to occupy that position he has no choice but to turn into a devil for his own survival.

      Jomon
      3980

      On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 6:27 PM, <Abraham> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I view this messaging as appropriately timed
      >
      > Dont you think the flying kites approach is to handle
      >
      > 1) 'OWN' College Issue-> Medical MD Seat are already given to 'candidates'.
      > The best thing to do is giving Diploma seat to government and not MD seats.
      > Friends outside Kerala rumours that in their state a Radiology MD
      > sold for 1.5 crore,Pediatrics for 85 Lakhs!
      >
      > articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/keyword/capitation-fee/featured/3

    • Bijoy A.V.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2011
        It is a known fact that IOC is a good commercial organisation. Their main objective is to keep "Swathukkal" & management of it. They do not let people (who are the real owners of the "Swathukkal") to own or manage it. Head of such commercial organisation cannot be like a spiritual leader. The spirituality that they are speaking is their business. The fault lies with the people who expect a business leader to behave like a spiritual leader.

        --
        Bijoy A.V.
        ID 4549