Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1437 , Jul 5, 2011
      "When the attention of the mind is fixed in the heart it is possible to control what happens in the heart, and the battle against the passions assumes a rational character. The enemy is recognised and can be driven off by the power of the Name of Christ."

      Archimandrite Sophrony.

      "The mouth of the righteous speaks wisdom, And his tongue talks of justice. The law of his God is in his heart; None of his steps shall slide." Psalms 37:30-31
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1437 of 1437 , Jul 26

        "This is the Apostolic faith, the Orthodox faith, and the faith of the Fathers. Having this wonderful treasure, let us preserve it, let us keep it and let us also use it in such a way that this treasure becomes the victory of Christ in us and in His Church."

           St. Severus of Antioch.

        "My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken me, the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water."  Jeremiah 2:13

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        MB - 7/28-30
        Emad