Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1432 , Jul 5 7:00 PM
      "When the attention of the mind is fixed in the heart it is possible to control what happens in the heart, and the battle against the passions assumes a rational character. The enemy is recognised and can be driven off by the power of the Name of Christ."

      Archimandrite Sophrony.

      "The mouth of the righteous speaks wisdom, And his tongue talks of justice. The law of his God is in his heart; None of his steps shall slide." Psalms 37:30-31
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1432 of 1432 , Jul 19 6:45 PM

        "Truth was crucified by love and love was crucified to show us that there is no truth without love.  Seek truth and love in everything and you will remain the true disciple of Jesus Christ who came to institute truth and love as the two feet of His grace.  If truth is lacking and there is no love be aware that the cross has two arms--love and truth--which must embrace us to bring us to fellowship with our Lord Jesus Christ."

           Abbot Sophronius of Upper Egypt.

        "Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes."  Romans 10:4

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith