Abba Isaiah

  • Mark Sedrak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2011
      The beginning of our spiritual foundation in God is to impress upon the heart the memory of God's great arrangement for the salvation of our souls.

      Abba Isaiah, To the Honorable Nun Theodora
    • Mark Sedrak
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29 8:41 PM
        One who has humility with tears scorches the demons, and they cannot them come near him.

        Abba Isaiah, Matericon
      • Mark Sedrak
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2011
          Do not have anything more valuable than stillness, silence, and prayer. Because through these you will see God.

          Abba Isaiah, Instructions of Abba Isaiah to the Honorable Nun Theodora