New Church at Miyapu r – Hitech City area , Hyderaba d

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      26 June 2011, Hyderabad: A new church was started by the name “St. Mary’s Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church” in Miyapur-Hitech City area in Hyderabad. The first holy mass was conducted by His Eminence Issac Mor Osthathios on 26-June-2011 as the chief celebrant. After the holy mass H. E read out the Kalpana fromCatholicose Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I in which he conveyed the name for the new church and also his best wishes for the new church. Rev Fr. Mathews Panachickal is appointed as the Vicar of this church. Rev Fr Paul Varghese Vicar of the Mor Gregorios Orthodox Church in Mettuguda – Hyderabad along with many faithful from the parish and outside have attended the holy mass.

      The church is located at Miyapur-Madinaguda area for the convenience and proximity of our people living in the areas of Hi-tech city, Gachibowli, Kukatpally, Madinaguda, Miyapur & Patancheru. Sunday mass will be conducted from 8AM to 11 am at St. Ann’s School Madinaguda-Miyapur.

      Land Mark : Near Federal bank, opp. ISITECH.
      Contact no’s: 9490468910, 9703859334, 8019987133, 94910683801

      Photos
      https://picasaweb.google.com/editor.msv/Miyapur?authkey=Gv1sRgCO6z5u_fvpnh0wE

      Route
      http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/2011/News/Miyapur.pdf