MBSC Representatives meet HB Mor Baselios Thomas I Catholicose

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 8:57 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 55 KB
    PUTHENCURIZ: The representatives of Mor Behnan Study Circle (MBSC), met our beloved Catholicose HB Mor Baselios Thomas I Catholicose at the Patriarchal Centre in Puthencruz on 26th June, Sunday. During the visit, the MBSC representatives presented a report of the activities taken up by MBSC in the past year and also informed His Beatitude about the future projects of MBSC and sought his guidance and blessings. His Beatitude commended MBSC for their selfless and voluntary efforts towards the growth of the Church and blessed those involved with it. He also gave his advice on how MBSC can serve the Church further. His Beatitude also accepted our request to be present and bless us in the Quarterly MBSC Camp being held at Thiruvalla on 13th & 14th August 2011.

    The whole experience was very encouraging and the MBSC team returned as a motivated one. We thank His Beatitude for having shown confidence in the activities of MBSC and also for having been our motivational force.