My son-in-law Kenneth Meador is running for Oklahoma State Senate

  • Rev. Fr. Babu Peringol
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      Dear All:
      By the grace of God, I am humbled to announce that my beloved son-in-law, Kenneth Meador,a pre-law student in Okloahoma City, is chosen as the Democratic Party candidate for a special election on October 11, 2011 for the senate district 43 in the south side of Oklahoma City metropolitan area. Kenny is a vibrant leader of the Young Democrats, president of the college council and active in the church. He is a conservative of values, motivated, compassionate and people oriented. The Republican Party's two candidates have primary election scheduled for August 9th to select their nominee. Kenny needs your prayers and support, and I appreciate your help. Those who need more information of Kenneth Meador or want to make contributions may visit his website:WWW. MeadorForSenate.com or you may mail to: Meador for Senate District 43, PO Box 94743, Oklahoma City, OK 73143

      Respectfully,
      Father Babu Peringol
      Secretary General,
      Saint Ephrem Universal Syriac Orthodox Medical Mission