Holy Father returned from Germany.

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29 1:45 AM
      His Holiness the Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, already returned from Germany to Damascus. Holy Father was in Germany for one month for the medical treatment. His Holiness’s health condition is much better now and H.H. is active in his office.

      We praise the Lord God for HIS mercy to the Holy Father and to the Holy Church and thank all our members for their fervent prayer for His Holiness.

      Keep continue remembering our Patriarch in our daily prayers. May the intercession of St.Mary and all other saints be with the Holy Father.

      In our Lord's Love

      SOCM Moderators