Re: SMART CITY and Jacobite Community around.

  • PAUL Joshy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2011
      Dear Abraham,

      My suggestion is that we don't need a real estate busines under the
      church initiative (as one is mooted by IOC bishop of Ankmalay Dioces).
      Since church is a spiritual institution it can own institutions for
      social well-being like hospitals,schools, colleges, but not like real
      estate business for profit motive. It is agaionst Jesus Christs
      preachings. But church can support if it any individual takes this
      kind of projects up.

      And for Smart city, as of now we have number of churches around the
      same Smart city area: eg; Karingachira pally (barely 2.5 km),
      Pallikara Pally (5 KM), Thengodu pally(3-4, Kakkanadu Pally(2km),
      Brahmapuram Chappel, Karimugal Chapel etc. so any person who comes to
      work and live in the Smart City area may go to these churches. But a
      service centre or a chappell under any of this big churches is a
      welcome one.

      Joshy Paul
    • MUNSHI
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2011
        Dear Abraham,Yes, the real estate development advertisement is already started coming through their forum!!!!

        "Deepasthambham Mahacharyam, Namukkum kittanam Panam!!!"

        MUNSHI.

        ---