Poor contrite trembles at My word

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2011
      Poor contrite trembles at My word�

      Isa. 66:1-2: Thus says the LORD: Heaven is My throne, And earth is My footstool. Where is the house that you will build Me? And where is the place of My rest? For all those things My hand has made, And all those things exist, Says the LORD. But on this one will I look: On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit, and who trembles at My word.

      In the entire universe God's dwelling place resting place is the heart of the humble man. Praise be to God: Our heart is the resting place for the creator of the universe! This awareness draws us to the place of deep humility (Isa.57:15) and reverence where we experience joy in prayer.

      Three things: poor, contrite in spirit, tremble at God's Word. Lord, let me keep this word in my heart from moment to moment. Amen.

      1 Cor. 6:19: Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit

      God's peace to you, and that thankful for your prayers,
      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington D.C