SMART CITY and Jacobite Community around.

  • Abraham
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2011
      SMART CITY and Jacobite Community around.

      So SMARTCITY - if it comes up ontime, we may need more churches around to support our Jacobite beleivers. There will be 'come coming' of many Jacobite faithful from across the globe especially from Bangalore

      There may be many Jacobite churches/chapels around Kakkanad, but lets plan ahead to upgrade facilities or construct more chapels/church there.

      It is of great excitement that those against our beleif are planing to start a real estate venture around SMART CITY area - You may get a HOLY deal!

      Amen,

      Abraham
      3567
    • PAUL Joshy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2011
        Dear Abraham,

        My suggestion is that we don't need a real estate busines under the
        church initiative (as one is mooted by IOC bishop of Ankmalay Dioces).
        Since church is a spiritual institution it can own institutions for
        social well-being like hospitals,schools, colleges, but not like real
        estate business for profit motive. It is agaionst Jesus Christs
        preachings. But church can support if it any individual takes this
        kind of projects up.

        And for Smart city, as of now we have number of churches around the
        same Smart city area: eg; Karingachira pally (barely 2.5 km),
        Pallikara Pally (5 KM), Thengodu pally(3-4, Kakkanadu Pally(2km),
        Brahmapuram Chappel, Karimugal Chapel etc. so any person who comes to
        work and live in the Smart City area may go to these churches. But a
        service centre or a chappell under any of this big churches is a
        welcome one.

        Joshy Paul
      • MUNSHI
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2011
          Dear Abraham,Yes, the real estate development advertisement is already started coming through their forum!!!!

          "Deepasthambham Mahacharyam, Namukkum kittanam Panam!!!"

          MUNSHI.

          ---