Loving Memmory of Late Babu Paul Maracheril

  • SOCM Forum Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2011
      Dear All,

      It is with deep sorrow and emotions, today we remember the 1st anniversary of the sad and sudden demise of our dear friend and co-moderator of this SOCM Forum, Late Mr. Babu Paul Maracheril, who died on 27th June 2010 in Kuwait, due to a heart attack. He was the inspiration behind many new activities for SOCM Forum, like starting the SOCM Prayer-cell. He was the Sunday School Headmaster and Senior Altar Assistant of the Kuwait St. George Jacobite Reesh Church.

      On his 1st death anniversary, we pray God Almighty to rest his soul in peace in the bosom of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

      SOCM Forum Moderators.

      Dedicated page
      http://socmnet.org/News_Babu.htm