Remember Late Mr. Babu Paul Maracheril in our prayers

  • H.E Geevarghese Mor Coorilos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2011
      In
      This is to remind all our faithful that it was on the 27th of June
      last year that our dear brother and friend Mr. Babu Paul Maracheril
      left us and entered the eternal bliss. May I request all of us to
      remember his name in our prayers and holy Qurbana. Mr. Babu Paul was a
      proud son of our Church and an active member of the St.George
      Universal Syrian Orthodox Church, Kuwait. He served the church as it's
      Sunday School head master for a long period of time. Children loved
      him. He was also a great supporter and well-wisher of Theeram program.
      His demise has been an irreparable loss for all of us. However, we are
      all confident that the departed soul is in heavenly abode and is
      praying for all of us. May we also remember his wife and children as
      they are still struggling to make sense of the loss of their dearest
      one. May his soul rest in eternal peace

      Coorilos thirumeni
      Theeram Bishop's House
      Tiruvalla