Catholicose received a warm welcome at Switzerland

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2011
    18 June 2011, Zurich, Switzerland: His Beatitude Catholicose Aboon Mor Mor Mor Baselious Thomas I, was given a warm welcome at Zurich, Switzerland on his arrival in the capital city. H.B was received by Fr. Prince Mannathoor, Vicar St. Marys's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church and Shri. Mathewkutty, Secratary, Shri. Benny, Public Relations Officer MSOC Council were also present.

    Reported by
    Biju, Zurich