Cyprian of Carthage

  • Mark Sedrak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2011
      Patience is a thing of God, and that whoever is gentle, and patient, and meek, is an imitator of God the Father.

      Cyprian of Carthage, Treatises
    • Mark Sedrak
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2013
        Our prayer is public and common; and when we pray, we pray not for one, but for the whole people, because we the whole people are one. The God of peace and the Teacher of concord, who taught unity, willed that one should thus pray for all, even as He Himself bore us all in one.

        Cyprian of Carthage, On the Lord's
        Prayerhttp://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/p/2265722/on-the-lords-prayer-tertullian-cyprian