Catholicose visited Holy Father

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2011
      17 June 2011, Germany: His Beatitude Catholicose Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I, along with Mor Gregorios Joseph, Metropolitan of Kochi Diocese & Malankara Holy Episcopal Synod Secretary, visited His Holiness Patrirach Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas in Germany. Holy Father is on a medical and private visit to Germany. Earlier Mor Theethos Yeldho, Metropolitan of the Malankara Archdiocese of North America also visited His Holiness.