Enlarging font size while browsing

  • George Vergese
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2011
      Dear Friends,
      I did not know this till my son-in-law told me. But for those like me, who do not know, who are nearly on the verge of needing to put on reading glasses but who keep postponing, the font size of any material, including e-mail, that needs to be read on a browser, can be enlarged by depressing 'ctrl' key on the keyboard with +. Likewise for decreasing font size it is 'ctrl' with -.

      Happy browsing.
      Warm regards
      George VergeseChennai