Re: Malankara World Journal Issue 9 Dated June 10 2011 is now available online

  • Jacobian Cecil
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2011
      Dr. Jacob Mathew,
      Thank you for giving the link in your post. Malankara world is a very nice web site, today first time I saw the site it impressed me, I aprreciate the hard work of people behind the noble service. Please do not change the vision and mission of the Malankara World, do not entertain any church politics. Wish you all the best.
      Cecil
      ID # 890