MEANING OF MALAYALAM SONGS 22

  • UT George
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2011
      DEAR,FRIENDS,

      IN THIS WE WILL MEDITATE THE SONGS DURING THE TIME OF CELEBRATING THE 'KIREEDAM' MALA VAZHTHAL IN THE WEDDING KOODASA

      IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT MALA VAZTHAL(BLESSING WITH CHAIN) IS  PURELY A  MALAYALEE TRADITION WHERE AS IN OTHER COUNTRIES WE USE A CROWN ITSELF FOR THE BLESSING.WHAT EVER IT BE, THE DEVOTIONAL MEANING ONLY WE MEDITATE HERE.

      PRIEST--VANINNUDAYON KAIYYAL
              MAKUDAM GHOSHICHIRAGUNNU
              MANAVALANEYACHARIAN
              ANIYIKKUM
      MAKUDAM-RAMYAM

      The meaning is very simple.The crown for bridegroom as well as bride is a blessing from heaven by the hand our LORD JESUS CHRIST,and the priest is just doing it for the LORD.

      PRATHIVAKKYAM----VAIDIKA SEMMASAMMARKKAMBALIMBAM NALKA
                       MUDIYAL MANAVALANNUM MANAVARAYAL MANAVATTIKKUM

      It is  a the happiest moment for the groom as he is crowned by the blessed crown of the priest of a  home by the Lord and the bride is also happy that she got a believer and a blessed husband in the MANAVARA.as her life partner.THE PRIEST AND ASSISTANTS ARE HAPPY AS THEY ARE PERFORMING A DIVINE CEREMONY--ordaining a priest of a home IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD

       MAHITHACHARANMARAL
      DAMBATHIKALKKEKIDUVAN
      MESSIHA NRIPANAL RACHITHAM MAKUDAM PARAM RUCHIRAM

      The crown is specially made for the couple by the LORD and priest is the  mediator to give this to them both.The crown is--'param ruchiram-- much tasty.As our lord said married life is a gift from heaven and only gifted people enjoy this as a divine appointment for them to please GOD as well as each other by their united life.The husband should see himself as a chosen person for this wife and wife also should dedicate herself as the chosen partner for this particular person.God choose people not for just merry but for dedicated duty with sufferings.In family life this sweet sufferings give joy as well as growth in spiritual life.

      SASWATHA SALADHEESA SATHAMANALA SEEGHRRUM
      SAVIDHAMANANJEEDANAME SATHAM SANTHOSHIKKYAM

      The couple is eagerly calling the LORD to come back early as they know their married life gave them confidence that they will be accepted in the LORD"s second coming,

      MANAVALAN THAN MAKUDAM THIRUMULMUDIYODU SATHRUSSYAM
      MANAVATTIYUDE MAKUDAM SATHIMAR MUDIYODU SATHRUSSYAM

      The crown of the groom is as like Christ's crown,as he is the master in the home. It is his primary duty to keep the harmony in the family.Jesus washed the legs of his disciples. It is a suffering crown.

      The bride's crown is as of a sathi----means pathivrutha,who love and appreciate her husband only and a "sannyasini" out side her wedlock.

      Just think-- An elephant is walking inside your house, what can you do?You open the window,doors any solution?You shout,any solution? You will be puzzled.No solution seen other than breaking the house  itself..The elephant suggested above is not the physical appearance but rebellious proud and selfish attitude of members after the marriage. When such a  husband or wife come to life  or in- laws come we feel suffocation..But there is one who can change this elephant to a worm.Psalms 22.6 says BUT I AM A WORM,AND NO MAN.I AM THE SCORN OF MEN AND DESPISED BY THE PEOPLE(own people).Accept this JESUS as your LORD and pray daily to be transformed like HIM.He can transform you ,transform you ,transform you , just believe ,HE will transform you and you both will be in HIS kingdom not as husband and wife but angels.

      The greatest achievement in our life is TEARS for others and the greatest Failure in life is  TEARS of others caused by our words and deeds.The Teaching of our  LORD will workout wonders in family life--that is first weep about yourself--first weep about our own justifying,accusing,haughty heart ,then our prayer for other family members will be answered.

      U T GEORGE