English version of "Udayon arul cheythu en mey rekthangal - - - "

  • Abraham Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2011
      Dear members,

      "Udayon arul cheythu En Mey Rkthangal, ulkkollunnoril chernnu vasikkum njan"

      "Enne Visvasal suchiyodu kaikkondu, kalpana palichalavaren snehithanam'.

      I strongly feel that this prayer song in itself contains the enitire philosophy and and essence of Christianinity.

      Would some one please give the English version or this prayer song.

      Thanks,

      P. Abraham Paul
      SOCM #3321
    • Mathew G M
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2011
        Dear Mr. Paul Abraham,
        You can listen to the Enlish translation of this hymn at:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q336P0JFChY

        The youtube video also has the english lyrics.

        In Christ,
        Mathew G M
        0929