Re: Genuflecting is the rule

  • Thomas Mann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2011
      Thank you Mr. John V T for your explanation on genuflection

      However my question remains partially answered on the reason we do not genuflect during the Easter period till Pentecost.

      Again one another thought is, during Holy Qurbana, the Priest genuflects in front of Holy Altar 3 times even during this excluded period. Is there a difference in genuflection associated with Holy Qurbana and the Common prayer?

      In HIS Name,
      Thomas Mann
      # 972