Malankara World Journal Issue 9 Dated June 10 2011 is now available online

  • Dr. Jacob Mathew
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2011
      The latest Issue of Malankara World Journal is now available online at:
      http://www.malankaraworld.com/Newsletter/MWNews_9-June-10-2011.htm

      This is a special edition devoted to Pentecost, Holy Spirit and Holy
      Trinity.

      We have a special supplement within Malankara World devoted specially
      for Pentecost. You can find it here:
      http://www.malankaraworld.com/Library/Pentecost/Default.htm

      Thank you.

      Dr. Jacob Mathew
      Malankara World
      Hudson, Ohio
      ID No: 956
    • Jacobian Cecil
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2011
        Dr. Jacob Mathew,
        Thank you for giving the link in your post. Malankara world is a very nice web site, today first time I saw the site it impressed me, I aprreciate the hard work of people behind the noble service. Please do not change the vision and mission of the Malankara World, do not entertain any church politics. Wish you all the best.
        Cecil
        ID # 890