Proposed Knanaya Center in New York

  • T M Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2011
      Dear Members,

      On behalf of the North American Knanaya Association and Committee it is my privilege to announce that the North American Knanaya Association held on June 4, 2011 at St Thomas Knanaya Church, New Jersey unanimously decided to buy a Knanaya Center in Rockland NY. A Knanaya center in North America has been a dream of ours for many years and I am glad this dream is finally becoming a reality.

      We expect to close and take possession of this property very soon and I would like to thank the community for their outstanding support and generosity which will help us purchase this property. Please see some pictures and Video of the proposed Knanaya Center.
      Congratulations to all the members of our community on this outstanding achievement.

      Please click on link below to see Video of the Center.

      Knanaya Center
      http://youtu.be/9V4Zr9qsYa4

      T M Mathew, Parackamannil
      Secretary, NAKA/NAKC