Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1418 , Jun 6, 2011
      "We have been commanded not to revile or abuse in return those who revile and insult us, but rather to speak well of them and to bless them. For in so far as we are at peace with men we fight against the demons; but when we feel rancour towards our brothers and fight against them, we are at peace with the demons, whom we have taught to hate 'with perfect hatred' (Ps. 139:22), fighting again them without mercy."

      St. Theodoros the Great Ascetic.

      "Wise people store up knowledge, But the mouth of the foolish is near destruction." Proverbs 10:14
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1418 of 1418 , Jun 28

        "Orthodox Christians, surrounded by and already swimming in a sea of humanist-worldly philosophy and practice, must do everything possible to create their own islands, in that sea, of other-worldly, God-oriented thought and practice."

           Fr. Seraphim Rose.

        "So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase."  1 Corinthians 3:7

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith