Annual Regional Holy Episcopal Synod of Syrian Orthodox Church in India concluded.

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2011
    PUTHENCURIZ: Annual regional Holy synod of Syrian Orthodox Church in India concluded. H.B Catholicose Baselious Thomas I Presided over the synod sessions which held at the Church Head quarters in India for the last 3 days. All the Metropolitans of the Holy synod participated. Holy synod approved the decision of working committee to start the processing for a medial college under Church administration. Also approved the decision to go ahead with the project in Parumala. Synod also will be requesting HH Patriarch Ignatius Zakka I Iwas for getting permission to ordain Bishops for the vacant posts

    More details in Malayalam
    http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/2011/News/Synod_decision.pdf