BASELIUS COLLEGE KOTTAYAM...attn old students

  • ANIL SREEDHAR
    Message 1 of 1039 , Jan 6, 2003
      Hi,

      Here we are having a new group called baselians. An old
      students forum. The motto is to get a touch with your old friends..
      (if possible)...to remember your old days..to share your
      achievements...to talk about your carrier...your family...and
      everything......So find your FRIENDS here.

      NB: please post a small introduction letter when you are join to this
      group, so that others can get your identity and let to contact you.

      With regards
      ANIL SREEDHAR
      (J2,S2 1987-89)
    • Jaison