Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1365 , May 31, 2011
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "The beginning of every action pleasing to God is calling with faith on the life-saving name of our Lord Jesus Christ, as He Himself said: 'Without me ye can do nothing' (Jn. 15:5), together with the peace and love which accompany this calling."

      Monks Callistus and Ignatius.

      "Behold, the Lord rides on a swift cloud, And will come into Egypt;" Isaiah 19:1
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1365 of 1365 , Apr 14 7:08 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "The believing man is not one who thinks that God can do all things, but one who trusts that he will obtain everything he needs."

           St. John Climacus.

        "Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."  Isaiah 41:10

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.