Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1419 , May 31, 2011
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "The beginning of every action pleasing to God is calling with faith on the life-saving name of our Lord Jesus Christ, as He Himself said: 'Without me ye can do nothing' (Jn. 15:5), together with the peace and love which accompany this calling."

      Monks Callistus and Ignatius.

      "Behold, the Lord rides on a swift cloud, And will come into Egypt;" Isaiah 19:1
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1419 of 1419 , Jun 29

        "When the devil finds someone preoccupied needlessly with bodily things, he first deprives him of the hard-won fruits of spiritual knowledge, and then cuts off his hope in God."

           St. Kosmas Aitolos.

        "Comfort, yes, comfort My people!" Says your God.  Isaiah 40:1

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith