solidarity

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      Solidarity with Baba Ramdev

      “And fire shall consume the tents of bribery.”(Job 15:34)

      I express my solidarity and prayer for the success of the fasting of Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev against corruption and bribery in New Delhi. At Ram Leela ground, India.

      Corruption is the No 1 enemy of all the institutions. It’s the high time to clean the Aegean stable of corruption from the Christian churches starting from our church. A mass movement is highly warranted

      Hope and love

      Paulose Achen