Re: Fr. Reji- Best Outgoing Student KUTS, Tvpm [2 Attachments]

  • Rev. Fr. Jerry Kurian Kodiattu
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2011
      Dear moderators,

      It is indeed joyful to note that Rev. Fr. Reji Mathew is the best outgoing student of KUTS, Kannamoola. He has been a sincere student and has showed the will to continue his theological studies even after being ordained as priest. Credit also goes to Coorilose thirumeni for encouraging his priests to do their theological education. I congratulate Fr. Reji Mathew and wish that he will continue his theological journey and that this will lead him to contribute in a meaningful manner to the Jacobite Syrian Orthodox church and to the society at large in India.

      Thanks to the moderators for sharing this news.
      Prayerful regards,
      Jerry achen.
      --------------------------
      Fr. Jerry Kurian Kodiattu
      (I.D. no. 4500)
    • Jai Abe Cheriyan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2011
        Dear Rejiachen,

        On behalf of St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Cheppad hearty congratulations on your grand success!!Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors.

        Love in Christ,

        Jai Abe Cheriyan
        Karimpanackal.
        Id# 0914
      • P. Abraham Paul
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2011
          Congratulation to our dear Rev. Fr. Reji Achan.
          May God bless you with more such credits and credentials.

          P. Abraham Paul, Karottuveetil,
          St. Peter's & St. Mary's JSO Simhasana Churches, Trivandrum,
          Member SOCM # 3321