Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Jun 1, 2011
      Today's Bible verse

      "For where 2 or 3 gather together in my name, I’m there among them.” (Mathew 18:20)

      If you are failing constantly, why not try to work as a team and have the blessings and success in Jesus - (Jesus and your team)

      Our DNA system is designed by God to work as a team, not as an island. Life is designed for companionship, not isolation, for intimacy, not loneliness. Some people prefer isolation, thinking they cannot trust anyone. We are not here on earth to serve ourselves, however, but to serve God and others. Don’t isolate yourself and try to go it alone. Seek companions, be a team member. Here the children are trained to live with the attitude of “I”, “Mine”, “Me”, instead of “We”, “Ours” and “Us”. Of course the God of unity is out of their universe by glorifying the “I” and “Me” world. Jesus is in the midst of 2 or 3 in unity of mind to bless. Jesus with your team is the formula to live a blessed happy life. Genesis 2:18 - “It’s not good for a man to be alone.” Don’t worry about your difficulties and sufferings that you have to endure for the team play you do both in the family and at work. The ultimate blessings is reserved for you today. Jesus has assured it so and not failed, but be answered from heaven.

      Oprah Winfrey is the famous American television host, actress, producer, and philanthropist and best known for her talk show viewed by more than 60 million viewers and one of the richest American. She was born in poverty, to a teenage single African American mother, raped at age 9, was pregnant at 14, son died in infancy but found faith In Jesus and is the most eloquent proponent of Jesus, and his love and team play. When people ask her the secret of her “Show’s success, her answer, “My team… and Jesus.” She spoke about a higher being, saying you can "acknowledge it or ignore it”. I listen for the guidance that is greater than my meagre mind. God is love and God is life, and your life is always speaking to you. First in whispers, then it’s like getting a brick inside the head. What are the whispers in your life? "I had a “one time encounter” in Mississippi - know what a miracle that is.”

      Ecclesiastes 4:10 - “But pity (or woe) the person who falls down and has no one to help him up.”

      Prayer : Jesus, we pray for all those who are alone and have no companions. Let us get good workable team to live and progress. Let us pray and work with the unity of minds and goals. Let team attitude work in our houses, churches, offices, factories, hospitals and all other institutions. Let the poor and abused find solace, success and peace in you. All we ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

      Paulose Achen
      Toronto
      Thursday, 2nd June 2011
      www.jerusalemchristianmission.com