Babu paul sir, reaches Sapthathi.

  • Rev. Fr. Jose Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2011
      *MAZEL'TOV. BABU Sir. The proud son of our church, enjoying his sapthathi.

      Achievements of Babu sir, is abundant. When Iam looking back to the 1974
      period, he was the label for our church. our church was known as the Babu Paul sir's church. We never had such a bureaucrat with this kind of dedication to his church. Babusir, achieved such a great respect in Kerala secretariat. Now our church have changed the meaning and definition of Sabhasevanam. Thousands of families will still remember his help for their daily living.Lot of parishes of our church, like the St. Peters Simhasana cathedral is the proud symbol of his service to the church. We the participants still remembering the life changing leadership training programme in 1976or 77. conducted by St. Peters Church and lead by Kaniamparampilachan, Babu Paul sir, Ninan sir, and K. M. Pothen. He was a role model to our generation. I still respect Babu Paul Sir for his service to our generation. Our church is indebted to Babu Paul sir. May God almighty bless him with abundudnt grace
      *
      Rev. Fr. Jose Daniel Paitel
      ID# 4630