Holy Mass (Malayalam Jacobite Service) in Amsterdam on 5th June 2011

  • Elbin Elias
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2011
    Dear All in Christ,

    It is our great pleasure to inform you all that the first Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Holy Qurbana (in Malayalam) is being held at Amsterdam on 5th of June 2011 (Sunday)

    Fr. Prince Paulose Mannathoor (Rome) would be celebrating the holy mass accompanied by the priest and decons of the Moeder Gods Syriac Orthodox Kerk.

    Address
    Moeder Gods Kerk
    Keizersgracht 220
    1062 DZ Amsterdam
    The Netherlands
    http://www.moedergodskerk

    Time
    14:30 CET

    We would like to humbly invite you all to attend the Holy Qurbana and seek the blessings. Also attached the invitation from the Moeder Gods Syriac Orthodox Kerk

    Thank You.

    In His Love
    Elbin K Elias
    +31 643503241