306 Crore Annual Budget , Why need more money ?

  • Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2011
      IO Church boasts of a 306 Crore planned Budget this year(Mangalam.com-05/28/2011). It seems they have lot of money!

      Excited to know how much will go to lawyers ? What will be apportioned for spiritual things?

      Coming to Legal matters - There seems to have a tactical shift :

      The idea is simple and creative, In my view this WAS the strategy

      Step #1: Divisions in peacefully running churches

      Step #2: Create Court cases

      Step #3: Link that case with their successful case(s) and try for a favorable order

      Step #4: If won then,Claim it officially

      Step #5: Add these to the website and saint list

      NOW I feel that the Step #2 to #3 are modified

      -->
      Step #2: Get the best avaialble lawyers to fight these cases at the lower courts
      Step #3: Try for a favourable verdict in the initial stages itself

      Assumption :Jacobites will intially loose the case , but will then file the case in higher courts , which takes own time and by that period, situation may have changed to their advantage
      <--

      We have no much choice when forced to court dealings.It hardly need a few members to get a case registered. Thanks to the video link posted in this forum ,its plain and open -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8TM22paqPg

      Jacobite borthers attending the "July 11 meeting",should proudly consider giving a 'detailed analysis' in drawing up plans and methods to overcome these type of challenges.Should we have a best league of lawyers?
      Should we develop more professional colleges evenif its outside Kerala?
      Should we have colleges for Journalism or Civil service training institutes? Should we offer scholarships for needy Jacobite students
      Should we focus on more partnership with Christian TV Channels in Malayalam like Shalom TV ?
      Should we build more churches in South Kerala ? Should we appoint a Spokesperson for Sabha?
      Cant we allocate funds for those churches which badly need our support?

      Accepting all are tough questions to answer,hope we will find a way to include them as Agenda items for the forthcomming association meet.But if there is a will,there is a way

      Amen

      Abraham